If there is a book you’d like me to review, please contact me! I truly enjoy reviewing books for publishers, agents, and/or authors, and when I’m sent a book, it becomes my number one priority to provide constructive, beneficial criticism.
Genres I accept:
- Literary Fiction
- Upmarket Commercial Fiction
- Women’s Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Narrative Nonfiction
- Essay/Poetry Collections
- Contemporary Young Adult
Formats I accept:
- Physical ARC
- Finished Hardcover
- Digital copies/Netgalley
- .mobi or .epub
- I prefer a physical copy.
I currently do not accept audiobooks or self-published books due to time constraints.
What the review will look like:
- If I accept, I guarantee to post a review on my blog.
- I do not guarantee reviews for books sent to me unsolicited.
- All reviews will be completely honest and reflect my personal opinion.
- All reviews will contain:
- cover photo
- publisher and publication date
- summary (from the publisher)
- my thoughts
- link to the book’s Goodreads page
- Reviews will be posted within the month of publication, usually 1-2 weeks before publication date, but sometimes up to 2 weeks after publication depending on my schedule.
- I need a minimum of two weeks notice before the publication date in order to guarantee a review.